Skip to main content

I have not legally changed my gender designation

If you have not legally changed your gender designation but wish to know more about how the university can support you, please visit our trans resources page or contact an

Gender information is collected by the university for statistical purposes only, including enrolment reporting. Your gender will not be disclosed in your transcripts, graduation awards or other official university documents. More information on why our university collects gender information can be found in our frequently asked questions.

You can submit a non-legal gender designation request to the university if you would like for your gender to remain as unspecific. To request this, please fill out the Name/Gender form available on MyOntarioTech under the Current Students section.